Trivento Reserve Malbec 75Cl
- Malbec - Red Argentinian Wine
- Awards won on 2018 vintage: IWSC Silver & The Drinks Business Silver
- A bright crimson red whose plum and raspberry aromas mingle elegantly with vanilla notes from the 6 months aged in French oak barrels. Well balanced, with sweet tannins and a velvety finish, Trivento Reserve Malbec is ideal with meats and tomato dishes.
- The name Trivento comes from three winds; Polar, Zonda and Sudestada. It is these winds that make Mendoza such a distinctive and successful wine growing region.
- Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
- 2017 Outstanding Vintage - Trivento Red Wines
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Region of Origin
Trivento Bodegas y Vinedos
Type of Closure
- The grapes were de-stemmed and crushed, before being macerated. Then grapes were fermented for 15 days in stainless steel tanks at 25-29ºC. The wine was then aged for 6 months in American Oak barrels and 5 months in the bottle.
- Founded in 1996 by Vina Concha Y Toro, Trivento Bodegas y Vinedos produces brand-name wines under their own label. The company has created an ample portfolio of wines distinguished for preserving the character of the Mendozan terroir. These wines have received numerous recognitions at international contests and in wine industry publications. In their short trajectory, Trivento has become the most diversely distributed Argentine wine brand in the world positioning the positioning the company among the preeminent Argentine exporters.
- The Mendoza Province is one of Argentina's most important wine regions, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the country's entire wine production. Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes, in the shadow of Mount Aconcagua, vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world with the average site located 1,970-3,610 feet (600-1,100 meters) above sea level. The principal wine producing areas fall into two main departments-Maipú and Luján which includes Argentina's first delineated appellation established in 1993 in Luján de Cuyo. Situated in the upper Mendoza valley, where the river is half-way through its journey from the Andes mountains to the eastern plains, many Lujan de Cuyo vineyards sit at altitudes of around 1000m (3280ft). Malbec in particular is successful in Lujan de Cuyo, but the appellation also produces good Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Torrontes. The majority of the vineyards are on alluvial soils; sandy or stony surfaces on clay subtrata.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of Argentina
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Trivento Bodegas Y Viñedos S.A.,
- N° B-72110,
- Bottled by:
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019