Echinaforce Echinacea Tablets 42'S
- Echinaforce Echinacea Tablets
- Echinaforce is a traditional herbal remedy used to relieve the symptoms of:
- Cold, Flu, Upper respiratory tract infections
- Echinaforce helps maintain the body's resistance by supporting the immune system.
- Symptomatic relief of cold & flu
- Extract of fresh Echinacea purpurea
1 tablet contains 380 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea herb and 20 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea root. Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% v/v.
Store below 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use:
- Adults, elderly and children over 12 years:
- Take 2 tablets two to three times daily.
- Start taking this product at the first signs of a cold. Not for use in children under 12.
- For oral use only. Read leaflet before use.
- See patient information leaflet for further information
Name and address
- Bioforce AG,
- CH-9325 Roggwil,
- MA Holder:
- Bioforce (UK) Ltd,
- Bioforce (UK) Ltd,
- KA11 5DD.
- Telephone: 0845 608 5858
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Do not use if you are allergic to Echinacea other members of the daisy (Asteraceae / Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If symptoms worsen or persist after 10 days, consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
42 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016