- Extraordinary cleaning power in one little pod. Ariel 3in1 Pods Color washing capsules have a unique multi-compartment design that keeps the ingredients stable and separate until they reach the wash, providing a super concentrated cleaning power. The innovative film of Ariel washing capsules dissolves completely in contact with water to release the powerful technologies that tackle a broad stain range with just the right amount of detergent. Use together with Lenor fabric conditioners and Unstoppables, in wash scent booster, for an extra boost of softness and freshness. Ariel 3in1 Pods leaves your clothes looking and smelling brilliantly clean. So if you want to keep your colours luminous, reach for Ariel Colour laundry detergent. WARNING! This product may be harmful and could cause serious injuries. Keep Ariel pods out of reach of children. Visit www.keepcapsfromkids.eu for more information.
- Cleans, lifts stains and brightens
- Extraordinary cleaning in one washing capsule
- Keeps your colored clothes vibrant
- Easy to use: no need to measure and pour
- Gives you brilliant results even under tough conditions
- Outstanding cleaning even at 30°C
- Ariel 3in1 Pods leaves your clothes looking and smelling brilliantly clean
>30% Anionic Surfactants, 5-15% Soap, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Enzymes, Optical Brighteners, Perfumes, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- (UK) 0800 028 3393 (IE) 1800 409 281
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
ARIEL COLOUR 3IN1 PODS WSH CPSLS 19 WASHES
DANGER Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Wash with plenty of water. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Contains Citronellol, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes. May produce an allergic reaction. Contains MEA-C10-13 Alkyl Benzenesulfonate; MEA-Laureth Sulphate; C12-14 Pareth-7.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019