Sanex Zero % Kids Body Wash And Foambath 500Ml
- Bodywash & Foam Bath
- Save water turn off the tap
- Keep your children's delicate skin clean and healthy with Sanex Zero% Kids Head to Toe Wash, approved by paediatricians. With no fragrance, parabens, colorants or soap, gently clean and moisturise with a hypoallergenic, pH-balanced formula. Perfect for bath time and respecting the environment.
- At Sanex, we've been devoted to keeping your skin clean and healthy since 1984. Using the most advanced methods and fewest ingredients, we've created a range of skin-friendly products to minimise allergic reactions. Our formulation, including the finest ingredients, helps to maintain your skin's natural best condition.
- Gentle on children's skin
- Approved by paediatricians
- 0% fragrance, 0% parabens, 0% colorants, 0% soap
- Hypoallergenic and pH balanced formula
- European Ecolabel certified
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Name and address
- GU2 8JZ.
- GU2 8JZ.
500 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019