- Anti-Bacterial Liquid Hand Wash with E45 softness Rose & Shea Butter.
- Dettol and E45 have joined forces: finally the care and protection that your family deserves to help keep your hands healthy, combined with the moisturisation you need to protect them from dryness at every wash. Our antibacterial formula effectively cleanses your hands and is also soft on skin. Dermatologically tested*.
- *Base formulation has been tested.
- With E45 softness
- Moisturiser enriched
- Suitable for everyday use
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Parfum, Citric Acid, Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200, CI 14700
Store at room temperature.
Preparation and Usage
- Usage Directions:
- Ensuring the cap is tight, turn the pump clockwise to open. Pump into your hands. Rub hands together for at least 30 seconds ensuring total coverage with lather, not forgetting nails and thumbs. Rinse well with water. Do not refill bottle without rinsing.
- SAFETY INFORMATION:
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If persistent irritation occurs, get medical attention.
- Dettol™ Consumer Services.
- For help and advice, contact us:
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
SAFETY INFORMATION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If persistent irritation occurs, get medical attention.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019