- Energy1133kJ 267kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1510.10kJ (356.40kcal)
- Easy cook brown rice.
- Part boiled to reduce stickiness and produce separate fluffy grains. Excellent accompaniment to many dishes.
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
Instructions: • Place 75g of rice per person into a sieve and rinse well in runnng cold water.
• Add a pinch of salt (if required) to a large pan of water and boil.
• Add rice and return to the boil. Stir once and then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
• Drain in a sieve, rinse through with boiling water and serve.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Time: 25 mins
more than one country
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1kg e;2kg e
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold 75g contains|
|Energy||1510.10kJ (356.40kcal)||1132.58kJ (267.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016