Vet's Kitchen Chicken And Rice Dry Dog Food 3Kg
- Adult 1+ Years Chicken & Brown Rice
- Vet's Klinic
- Vet's Klinic is a state of the art veterinary practice established in Swindon by Joe Inglis and Vet's Kitchen. As well as offering local pet owners the very best care for their pets at affordable prices, Vet's Klinic also serves as a hub for innovation and product development for Vet's Kitchen. With a busy team of vets and nurses seeing hundreds of patients every week, Vet's Kitchen products benefit from the very latest veterinary expertise. Find out more at www.vetsklinic.co.uk
- Why Foxy is a Vet's Kitchen Dog
- "Vet's Kitchen, created by the vet, got my trust from the first look on the pack and the information on the back. As soon as we started feeding it, Foxy and I got absolutely everything we wanted. And, we're not visiting a vet anymore, we have one at home in this food
- "She's now in great health, with an amazing coat, and she's nice and playful all the time "
- Ludmila Bistrickaite
- Find out more at www.vetskitchen.co.uk/allergenix
- For further advice and information please visit www.vetskitchen.co.uk
- Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
- "I have designed our foods using only natural ingredients to give your dog the very best nutritional care. It's my prescription for a happy, healthy pet!"
- Joe Inglis Veterinary Expert
- And Founder of Vet's Kitchen
- Key Ingredients:
- High quality chicken for easily digestible protein
- Brown rice for healthy energy
- Allergenix™ to help protect against allergies
- Natural glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints
- Live probiotics for healthy digestive functions
- Allergenic™ contains beta- 1,3 / 1,6 - glucans extracted from yeast, seaweed oil extract and nucleotides, which have been demonstrated to benefit the immune systems and can help control allergic skin disease in some dogs.
- Designed by vet Joe Inglis at the Vet's Klinic veterinary practice in Swindon, Vet's Kitchen foods have been developed to deliver specific health benefits for your dog using natural active ingredients.
- The Vet's Kitchen Story
- "In my Vet's Klinic surgery I see the impact that diet can make on pets and with this in mind I developed the Vet's Kitchen range of foods to offer the best in nutritional care. I use my veterinary knowledge and experience to create the recipes and ensure that each product delivers real health benefits.
- Vet's Kitchen products are all made in the UK and it's important to me that the ingredients are sourced as ethically and sustainably as possible. And of course they are only tested on very willing volunteers (such as my dog Jack!)"
- Joe Inglis BVSc MRCVS
- Founder of Vet's Kitchen
- Why Vet's Kitchen is Better Value
- Our unique high-density formula is not only healthy for your dog, it is also packed with natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer. This means that, on average, feeding Vet's Kitchen costs around 1/3 as much as feeding wet foods in tins or pouches.
- 45 Meals
- This bag contains 45 meals for a small (8kg) dog, or 22 days based on feeding twice a day.
- Tasty chicken for high quality protein
- Allergenix to help protect against allergies
- Live probiotics for healthy digestive functions
- Glucosamine & chondroitin for healthy joints
- Natural antioxidants
- Hypoallergenic with no wheat, beef or soya
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Pack size: 3kg
Chicken Meal (min. 37%), Brown Rice (min. 26%), White Rice, Oats, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Brewer's Yeast, Chicken Gravy, Salmon Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Seaweed Oil Extract (min. 0.3%), Beta Glucan Yeast Extract (min. 0.1%), Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Glucosamine (min. 175 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (min. 175 mg/kg), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate (min. 125 mg/kg), Nucleotides
Store in a cool, dry place and use within 2 months of opening
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding guide for your dog
- Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
- Small Dog (5-10kg): 90-150g per day
- Medium Dog (11-25kg): 150g-300g per day
- Large Dog (26-40kg): 300-430g per day
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
- Unit 3 Callenders Industrial Estate,
- SN5 7YW.
- This product should reach you in perfect condition. If you are in any way unhappy with the product, please send a sample of the product, the top of this pack showing the Best Before Date, production details and details of where and when you purchased the product to:
- Pet's Kitchen Ltd,
- Unit 3,
- Callenders Industrial Estate,
- SN5 7YW.
- You can also get in touch with us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or phone 0845 303 8643
3 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical Constituents|
|Crude oils and fats||14%|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||15,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1,050 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate)||115 IU/kg|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous||1.58 mg/kg|
|Sodium Selenite||0.51 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||309 mg/kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||40 mg/kg|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||50 mg/kg|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||342 mg/kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||112.5 mg/kg|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate||285 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||20.5 mg/kg|
|Amino Acids: DL-methionine||1,500mg/kg|
|Gut Flora Stabilisers: Entertococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415)||1.25 x 109 cfu/kg|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016