- Prosecco Di Origine Controllata Spumante Brut
- Gorgeous green apple and pear aromas melt into lively, vibrant, soft fizz, made from Glera grape. Brimming with lemony freshness. The vineyards in the north of Italy are dramatically beautiful, and produce the perfect grapes for this authentic Prosecco. Serve well chilled as an aperitif with party canapes or try with fresh fruit salad.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- Brimming with lemony freshness and perfect as an aperitif, with party canapes or try with fresh fruit salad.
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.p.A.
Type of Closure
Fresh & fruity
- A light and delicate still base wine is made from the carefully harvested grapes. The quality is key at this stage to ensure the balance of the final wine is at the highest standard. The still wine is placed into a large vessel and some yeast and sugar added. The yeast reacts with the sugar and a secondary fermentation takes place during which carbon dioxide is produced.
- Prosecco as we know it today, first came to market around the 1960s when the winemakers of the region began to produce it in a dryer style.
- The Veneto is one of the largest wine producing regions of Italy. Being in the north of the country and lying quite close to the cooling influence of the Adriatic Sea, it is climatically suited to producing delicate, fresh and elegant wine-styles.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Once opened keep refrigerate and consume within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each serving (125ml) contains|
|Energy||277kJ / 67kcal||347kJ / 83kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019