- Grated Mature Cheddar
- Smooth and mellow grated Cathedral City Mature Cheddar
- Grated for convenient everyday use as an ingredient, a great jacket potato topping or fajita filler
- - From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- - Smooth and mellow, a timeless classic
- - Reclosable to keep your cheddar fresh
- - Made in Great Britain using British milk
- - High in protein and a source of calcium
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- Cathedral City Mature Grated has a distinctly smooth and mellow taste. That's because our award winning Cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated West Country farmers to guaranteeing great tasting cheese every time, which is why we're proud to be The Nation's Favourite.
- All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England's richest milk fields.
- Cathedral City film is not currently recyclable by local authorities, but we're working on it. In the meantime, please recycle your cheese film packaging through Terracycle®'s alternative recycling solution. For more details please visit cathedralcity.co.uk.
- Join us on Facebook/CathedralCity
- Established in 1966. By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey. Red Tractor Assured.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- Smooth and mellow, a timeless classic
- Reclosable to keep your cheddar fresh
- Made in Great Britain using British milk
- High in protein and a source of calcium
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 180G
- High in protein
- A source of calcium
Cheddar Cheese, Potato Starch
- Contains: Milk
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C.Best Before See Front of Pack.
Name and address
- Freepost Saputo.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Cathedral City Careline 0800 783 7281
- Freepost Saputo
|Typical Values||(per 100g)|
|Energy||1715kJ / 414kcal|
|(of which saturates)||21.4g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g|
|Calcium||728mg (91% NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020