- Smooth and mellow grated Cathedral City Mature Cheddar
- Grated for convenient everyday use as an ingredient, a great jacket potato topping or fajita filler
- - From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- - Smooth and mellow, a timeless classic
- - Reclosable to keep your cheese fresh
- - Made in Great Britain using British milk
- - High in protein and a source of calcium
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- Up and down the country, sitting splendidly in a sandwich or bubbling beautifully on toast, there's nothing quite like Cathedral City. That's because our award winning Cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated West Country farmers to create our distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Which is why we're proud to be The Nation's Favourite.
- All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England's richest milk fields.
- Packaged in a Protective Atmosphere.
- Red Tractor - Certified Standards
- Not Yet Recycled
- But we are working on it.
- In the meantime, please recycle through TerraCycle®'s alternative recycling solution.
Established in 1966. By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Fresh Milk and Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey. Red Tractor Assured.
- Pack size: 180G
- High in protein and a source of calcium
Cheddar Cheese, Potato Starch
- Contains: Milk
Best used within 3 days of opening, or freeze then use in cooking.Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for freezing.
Preparation and Usage
- Comforting Classics
- Cheesetastic Lasagne
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas mark 4.
- 2. In a large saucepan, cook minced beef until brown. Add mushrooms and onions, cooking until onions are clear, then stir in tomato sauce.
- 3. Gently heat a small saucepan, then whisk in butter, plain flour and milk until smooth and thickened.
- Once thick, stir in grated cheese.
- 4. In a large oven-proof dish layer white sauce, pasta sheets and meat sauce. Cover dish with foil and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- 5. Top with extra grated cheese & bake for an additional 15 minutes uncovered.
Name and address
- Freepost Saputo.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Cathedral City Careline 0800 783 7281
- Freepost Saputo.
|Typical Values||(per 100g)|
|Energy||1715kJ / 414kcal|
|(of which saturates)||21.4g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1 g|
|Calcium||728mg (91% RI)|
|RI = Reference Intake||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021