- Grated Mature Cheddar
- Smooth and mellow grated Cathedral City Mature Cheddar
- Grated for convenient everyday use as an ingredient, a great jacket potato topping or fajita filler
- - From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- - Smooth and mellow, a timeless classic
- - Reclosable to keep your cheddar fresh
- - Made in Great Britain using British milk
- - High in protein and a source of calcium
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- Up and down the country, sitting splendidly in a sandwich or bubbling beautifully on toast, there's nothing quite like Cathedral City. That's because our award winning Cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated West Country farmers to create our distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Which is why we're proud to be The Nation's Favourite.
- All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England's richest milk fields.
- Join us on Facebook/CathedralCity
- Established in 1966. By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Fresh Milk and Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey. Red Tractor Assured.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- The nation's favourite
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 180g
Cheddar Cheese, Potato Starch
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C., Best Before See Front of Pack.
Place of Provenance
Made in Great Britain using British milk
Name and address
- Freepost Dairy Crest.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Cathedral City Careline 0800 783 7281
- Freepost Dairy Crest
180 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (per 100g)|
|Energy||1715kJ / 414kcal|
|(of which saturates)||21.4g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g|
|Calcium||728mg (91% NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016