- Achieve a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush and whiter smile with the Oral-B Pro 600 3DWhite electric toothbrush. The specialized cup polishes for whiter teeth starting from day 1 by removing surface stains and the round dentist inspired toothbrush head oscillates, rotates and pulsates to remove more plaque vs.a regular manual toothbrush. Together with the daily clean cleaning mode and an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist recommended 2 minutes, the Oral-B Pro 600 3DWhite is a superior solution for your personalized brushing needs.
- Specialized cup polishes and whitens teeth starting from day 1 by removing surface stains
- Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Dentist-inspired round brush head oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove plaque
- Rechargeable electric toothbrush with one mode: daily clean
- Contents: 1 handle, 1 toothbrush head, 1 toothbrush charger
- 30 day risk free trial: if you're not 100% satisfied, receive a full refund, details on pack
- Oral-B #1 brand used by dentists worldwide
Preparation and Usage
- How To Use Your electric toothbrush? Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth. Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth. Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces. Oral-B offers a variety of toothbrush heads to fit your personal oral health needs.
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- 0800 731 1792
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Periodically check the cord for damage. If the cord is damaged, take the charging unit to an Oral-B Braun Service Centre. A damaged or non-functioning unit must no longer be used. Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years. This appliance is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety. In general, we recommend that you keep the appliance out of the reach of children. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance. If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible. Do not place or store the charger where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place the charger in water or other liquid. Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately. Do not modify or repair the product. This may cause fire, electric shock or injury. Consult your dealer for repairs or contact an Oral-B Service Centre. Do not disassemble the product except when disposing of the battery. When taking out the battery for disposal, use caution not to short the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals. Do not insert any object into any opening of the appliance / charging unit. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. This can cause electric shock. When unplugging, always hold the power plug instead of the cord. Use this product only for its intended use as described. Do not use attachments which are not recommended by the manufacturer. If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior to use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019