Tesco Hydrocolloid Dressings Assorted 5'S
- Tesco Health Faster Healing Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Tesco Health Faster Healing Hydrocolloid Dressings promote healing and soothe pain. The hydrocolloid material works with the body to produce a protective cover over the wound and is breathable to aid healing. These dressings are waterproof and use a low allergy adhesive so they are kind to skin.
- Reduces pain, waterproof and breathable to aid healing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- Directions for use: Clean the wound and the surrounding area. Remove dressing from wrapper. Remove the paper wings and position over the wound, press down edges firmly. then remove the top protective cover from the dressing. Do not remove until the dressing loosens naturally. Replace with a fresh dressing as required
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019