- A Robust, Full Flavoured Mature Cheddar with Rich and Creamy Notes, Matured for at Least Twelve Months
- Davidstow Cornish Cheddar: savour the exceptional
- Uniquely full flavoured and creamy cheddar cheese with a flinty texture; matured for at least 12 months
- Delicious in a sandwich, on toast or melted in your favourite dinner dishes. Try pairing with white wine, Prosecco or rosé.
- Davidstow Cheddar is made with exacting care at our multi-award winning creamery in the Cornish village of Davidstow on the north Cornish coast. Inspired by our natural surroundings, our recipe has been meticulously crafted for over 60 years to ensure every bite is never less than exquisite.
- Designed to deliver a slightly crunchy texture; this is due to the formation of naturally occurring calcium lactate crystals which are found in high quality aged cheddars. These appear as tiny white spots during maturation which enhance both the character and the mouthfeel of the cheese.
- Winner of the prestigious DuPont™ Danisco® Grand Prix Trophy 2017. The DuPont™ Danisco® Grand Prix is a UK competition which aims to identify the most consistent maker of finest quality mature cheddar cheese.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Uniquely full flavoured and creamy with a flinty texture
- Established in 1951
- Made in the Cornish Village from which we take our name
- Matured for at least 12 months
- Made in Cornwall using West Country Milk
- Pack size: 350g
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C., To enjoy this product at its best consume within 7 days of opening.
Place of Provenance
Made in Cornwall from West Country Milk
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to open with a reclosable label to keep your cheddar fresh.
Name and address
- Freepost RTHB-ZHGU-UJKT
- Dairy Crest Ltd,
- OX9 3PG.
- If you are not satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Davidstow Careline 0800 023 4766
- Freepost RTHB-ZHGU-UJKT,
- Dairy Crest Ltd,
- OX9 3PG.
350 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (per 100g)|
|(of which saturates)||21.7g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g|
|Calcium||739mg (92% NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019