Tesco 4 Beef Quarter Pounders 454G
- Energy1113kJ 269kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1264.70kJ (305.30kcal)
- Beef quarter pound burgers with onion, salt and black pepper.
- Succulent beef seasoned with salt and black pepper for full flavour
Beef (80%), Onion, Water, Pea Flour, Salt, Black Pepper
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-27 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-27 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (88g**)|
|Energy||1264.70kJ (305.30kcal)||1112.94kJ (268.66kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016