- NIVEA® In-Shower Body Moisturiser 24h+ Care Dry Skin
- Replenish & rehydrate skin with almond oil-enriched conditioner
- Caring formula leaves skin silky, soft when out of the shower
- 400ml bottle of Nivea In-Shower skin conditioner
Moisturise your skin in the shower with the NIVEA® Skin Conditioner. A convenient way to moisturise, the skin conditioner uses a caring formula to leave you with a silky, soft skin when stepping out of the shower.
Suitable for rich skin type.
- Moisturises instantly to get dressed and go
- For dry skin
- Almond oil
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Readily biodegradable
- Pack size: 400ml
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Parfum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral
Made in Spain
Preparation and Usage
- NIVEA® Body Moisturiser for using in the shower:
- A convenient new way to moisturise.
- 1. Use your normal shower product and rinse off
- 2. Apply this In-Shower Body Moisturiser on wet skin while still in the shower
- 3. Rinse off
- 4. Dry yourself, get dressed and go
- In-Shower Body Moisturiser may make bath/shower floor slippery, take care when using the product and remove any remaining residues from floor thoroughly after use.
- Please do not use on the soles of your feet.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS,
CAUTION! In-Shower Body Moisturiser may make bath/shower floor slippery, take care when using the product and remove any remaining residues from floor thoroughly after use. Please do not use on the soles of your feet.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019