- Energy755kJ 181kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1510kJ / 362kcal
- Seasoned uncured pork encased in a hot water crust pastry case.
- 6 Melton Mowbray Pork Pies Our pork pies are baked by award winning experts in Leicestershire who have been crafting pies for nearly 200 years. Carefully selected cuts of British pork are coarsely minced for a meaty texture and enhanced with a rich bone stock jelly for flavour and succulence. Traditionally made hot water crust pastry gives a crisp finish.
Pork (38%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pork Lard, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Pork Bonestock, Potato Starch, Pork Fat, Salt, Pasteurised Egg, Pork Gelatine, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pie (50g)|
|Energy||1510kJ / 362kcal||755kJ / 181kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016