- This easy to read Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test accurately pinpoints your 2 most fertile days each cycle, so you can maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally. There are only a few days each cycle when a woman can conceive, the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. But cycles are variable and so is the timing of ovulation, which means that 1 in 2 women could be trying to conceive at the wrong time of the cycle1. These simple urine tests are over 99% accurate at detecting the rise in a key fertility hormone (luteinising hormone) 24-36 hours before ovulation. A clear smiley face appears in the digital display when your LH surge has been detected, so you know this day and the following day are your best 2 days to try for a baby. For women whose cycles are variable, it can be especially challenging to accurately detect the timing of the 2 best days to get pregnant. A 20ct test kit will give you a higher chance of detecting your most fertile days. 1Johnson SR., et al. Hum. Repro. (2011) 26: i236. For more information on this product or answers to your questions, our Careline advisors are available for you 07:00 – 15:00 hrs Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Pinpoints your 2 most fertile days, so you can maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Easy to read, the only brand with unique digital ‘smiley face’ results
- Easy to use vs strips - in a UK study, 7/10 women found ‘strips’ were not ‘easy to use’ (111 women using and reading different test types)
- Clearblue - 2x more accurate than calendar methods. (Comparing a simple calendar method to likelihood of conducting a test on LH surge day (Ellis J., et al. Hum Repro (2011) 26: i76.))
- 10 Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test sticks included
1 Digital Holder, 10 Test Sticks
Store at room temperature
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Read complete instructions before use. Before applying urine to the test stick it must be inserted into the test holder.
Name and address
- SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH,
- Route de St Georges 47,
- 1213 Petit-Lancy,
- Customer Support,
- SPD Development Company Ltd,
- Clearblue Innovation Centre,
- Priory Business Park,
- MK44 3UP.
- UK: 0800 917 2710, IE: 1800 812 607
- Advisors available 07:00 – 15:00hrs Mon-Fri. Free from landlines. Calls are recorded and monitored for quality purposes. Please be ready to quote the LOT number.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use and is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome or are taking certain fertility drugs. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test can be used if you are taking clomiphene citrate. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully. This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not reuse the test sticks. Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright © 2017 SPD. All rights reserved.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016