- Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit 10 Tests
- 1 month supply/10 ovulation test sticks
- Accurately identifies the best 2 days to conceive
- Clear results within 3 minutes
- Trying for a baby? Get pregnant faster (1). This simple at home ovulation kit is proven to help you get pregnant, by accurately pinpointing your 2 best days to get pregnant each cycle. The ovulation stick shows a clear smiley face on the digital display when your LH surge has been detected, so you know that today and tomorrow are your best 2 days when you’re trying for a baby.
- When trying to get pregnant using sperm friendly fertility lubricant, taking folic acid or pre-pregnancy vitamins is all good advice, but it’s really important to have sex at the right time during your cycle.
- The few days leading up to and including the day of ovulation are the only days each cycle when a woman can get pregnant. Unlike basal body temperature (BBT) charting, ovulation predictor kits detect the rise in luteinising hormone (LH test) - a key fertility hormone that rises prior to ovulation - to accurately detect the days before, and not after ovulation.
- Whilst ovulation test strips are widely available, in a study in the UK 7/10 women found strips were not easy to use. (111 women using and reading different test types.)
- The Clearblue ovulation assay has been validated by ultrasound. A study of 40 women found a 96% agreement with ovulation observed by ultrasound. Data on file.
- (1) Vs not using any method.
- Get pregnant faster (1): at home urine test which pinpoints your 2 most fertile days, to maximise your chances of getting pregnant
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the luteinising hormone (LH) surge. Hormones are a more accurate predictor of ovulation than basal body temperature (BBT), which only rises after ovulation
- Easy to read: the only brand giving a unique digital ‘smiley face’ when it detects the LH surge in your urine, prior to ovulation
- Once your LH surge is detected make love at any time during the following 48 hours to maximise your chances of getting pregnant
- No. 1 UK Doctor recommended brand in a survey of doctors in the UK (data on file). Providing pregnancy tests, ovulation kits and fertility tests for women for over 35 years
- 1 Digital Holder and 10 Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Sticks included
- Personal Advisors: should you have any questions about this product, our team are available 07:00 – 15:00 hrs Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays
1 Digital Holder and 10 Test Sticks
Preparation and Usage
- Read the enclosed leaflet before use. For self-testing at home.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not reuse test sticks. Store between 2° – 30°C.
- Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use or if you do not have menstrual cycles. It is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or are taking certain fertility drugs. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test can be used if you are taking clomiphene citrate. Women with medically diagnosed fertility problems should ask their doctor if the product is suitable for them. Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright 2020 SPD. All rights reserved.
Name and address
- SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (SPD),
- Route de St Georges 47,
- 1213 Petit-Lancy,
- Customer Support,
- SPD Development Company Ltd,
- Clearblue Innovation Centre,
- Priory Business Park,
- MK44 3UP
- United Kingdom
- UK: 0800 917 2710, IE: 1800 812 607
- Advisors available 07:00 – 15:00 hrs Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays. Free from landlines. Calls are recorded and monitored for quality purposes. Please be ready to quote the LOT Number.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use or if you do not have menstrual cycles. It is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or are taking certain fertility drugs. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test can be used if you are taking clomiphene citrate. Women with medically diagnosed fertility problems should ask their doctor if the product is suitable for them. Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright 2020 SPD. All rights reserved.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023