- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days (1) when you have the best chances to get pregnant naturally. By accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone, it identifies 2 peak fertility days, like all other ovulation tests, but also additional high fertility days before that. This means you have more opportunities to get pregnant - at least twice as many as with any other ovulation test*. Because your partner’s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. Have intercourse on high and peak fertility days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally. The clear digital display gives you a Clearblue smiley face when it identifies your best days to get pregnant so you know your body is ready. Clearblue Digital tested over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge. For more information on this product or answers to your questions, our Careline advisors are available for you 07:00 – 15:00 hrs Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays. To make it easier for you to find the right product, please note that Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test in the past was also called Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator. (1)In a study of 87 women, 4 or more fertile days were identified in 80% of cycles using actual cycle length (2012)
- The only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days – at least 2x any other ovulation test*
- Accurately tracks your personal levels of 2 key fertility hormones
- Identifies additional high fertility days that no other test can, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant
- Clear results, the unique Clearblue ‘smiley face’ appears on your fertile days
- Can adjust every time you test according to your unique hormone profile
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Easy to use vs strips - in a UK study, 7/10 women found ‘strips’ were not ‘easy to use’ (111 women using and reading different test types)
- Reusable reader and 10 Clearblue ovulation test sticks included
1 Digital Holder, 10 Test Sticks
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Read complete instructions before use. Before applying urine to the test stick it must be inserted into the test holder.
Name and address
- SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH,
- Route de St Georges 47,
- 1213 Petit-Lancy,
- Customer Support,
- SPD Development Company Ltd,
- Clearblue Innovation Centre,
- Priory Business Park,
- MK44 3UP.
- UK: 0800 917 2710, IE: 1800 812 607
- Advisors available 07:00 – 15:00hrs Mon-Fri. Free from landlines. Calls are recorded and monitored for quality purposes. Please be ready to quote the LOT number.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use and is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome or take certain fertility drugs. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully. This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not reuse the test sticks. Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright © 2017 SPD. All rights reserved.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016