Tesco Organic 2 Chicken Fillets
- Tesco Organic Fresh Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets
Temperature: 375°F, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: Time25-35 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-35 minutes.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Place chicken on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 - 35
- All appliances vary, these guidelines only. Cook raw poultry thoroughly until
- no pink colour remains. Cut into a thick piece to check.
- Unwrap and dispose of packaging carefully. To avoid cross contamination, do not
- wash raw poultry. Use separate chopping boards / utensils for raw poultry and
- ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Reared and slaughtered in
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5011 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016