- Tesco oxy power stain remover whites.
- Tesco Oxy Power Stain Remover Whites
- Tough on stubborn stains With active oxygen technology
Tesco oxy power stain remover whites contains amongst other ingredients: Oxygen based bleaching agents 15-30% Anionic surfactant, Non-ionic surfactant Less than 5% Also contains enzymes, perfume and optical brightener
- 1 scoop = 30g. Pre-Soak: Wearing suitable gloves add: 1 Scoop/5L water along with your standard detergent. Temperature 40-50°C. Soak white fabrics between 1 to 6 hours. (Wash as usual or rinse thoroughly). Use in washing machine: 1 x scoop to every wash, 2 x scoops for heavily soiled garments. Add your detergent as normal.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- Once product has been mixed with water, do not store in a closed container. Solution continues to release oxygen and container may leak. Sort according to colour Pre-treat tough stains Load drum appropriately
Tesco Oxy Power Stain Remover Whites
, , , , , ,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019