- Tesco oxy power stain remover colours.
- Tesco Oxy Power Stain Remover Colours
- Tough on stubborn stains With active oxygen technology
Tesco oxy power stain remover colours contains amongst other ingredients: Oxygen based bleaching agents More than 30% Non- Ionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants Less than 5% Also contains: Enzymes and Perfume
Store upright in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and do not expose to high temperatures. Keep container tightly closed.
- 1 scoop = 30g. Pre-Soak: Wearing suitable gloves add: 1 Scoop/5L water along with your standard detergent Temperature 40-50°C Soak 1h max. (Wash as usual or rinse thoroughly). Use in washing machine: 1 x scoop to every wash, 2 x scoops for heavily soiled garments. Add your detergent as normal
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- Sort according to colour Pre-treat tough stains Load drum appropriately
Tesco Oxy Power Stain Remover Colours
Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium dodecylbenzene sulphate, C13-15 PARETH-7
Wear protective gloves and eye protection., , , , , ,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019