Tesco Meat Free Bacon Style Rashers 8 Pack 150G
- Energy390kJ 94kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1419kJ / 341kcal
- Vegetarian bacon style rashers made from rehydrated textured soya protein and a bacon style seasoning.
- Made with soya and expertly seasoned for flavour
Rehydrated Textured Soya Protein (65%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Egg White, Yeast Extract, Soya Protein, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Colour (Iron Oxide), Spice Extracts (Black Pepper, Paprika, Nutmeg, Pimento, Capsicum, Clove, Coriander).
Rehydrated Textured Soya Protein contains: Water, Soya Protein, Potato Starch, Wheat Gluten, Stabiliser (Dicalcium Phosphate), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Sodium Metabisulphite, Colour (Iron Oxide)
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Instructions: Preheat grill to a medium heat. Follow the preparation guidelines. Brush rashers with a little oil and place on a grill pan. Grill for 2 minutes on each side. Time: 4 mins, Temp: Medium
Instructions: For best results shallow fry from frozen. Follow the preparation guidelines. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry rashers for 2 minutes on each side. Drain well before serving. Time: 4 mins
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- To help separate the slices this product requires partial defrosting.Allow the rashers to partially defrost at ambient temperature for 10-15 minutes.After this time it is still perfectly safe to return any un-used product to the freezer immediately in its packaging, for use at a later date.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 Rashers (28g**)|
|Energy||1419kJ / 341kcal||390kJ / 94kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016