- Energy1596kJ 383kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1139kJ / 273kcal
- A selection of chopped and shaped chicken breast goujons in a breadcrumb coating, chopped and shaped chicken breast dippers in a batter coating and chopped and shaped chicken breast bites in a southern fried breadcrumb coating.
- Tear up the takeaway menus and check out this tasty boneless breaded chicken in a 32 piece selection box. There is something for everybody with three varieties to choose from. Try the tender chicken goujons in crispy breadcrumbs, the dunkable chicken dippers in a light, crispy batter and moreish southern fried chicken bites. This 32 piece box is perfect for a big night in with a movie and great for sharing with an assortment of dips. They cook from frozen in just 27 minutes and go great with BBQ, ketchup and sour cream dips to pack a punch at your party. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Goujons, dippers and southern fried bites made with 100% chicken breast
- Pack size: 635g
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-27 mins Place the breaded goujons on a baking tray and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes. Place the battered dippers and southern fried bites on another baking tray and cook on the top shelf of the oven for a further 20-22 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One-quarter of a pack (141g**)|
|Energy||1139kJ / 273kcal||1596kJ / 383kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019