- Age Perfect Cell Renew Regenerating Night Cream
- With age, skin cell renewal slows down and it can take longer for fresh, newer cells to form. The skin begins to lose its vitality and its ability to regenerate overnight; the best time for your skin to recover as it is protected from external aggressors.
- Scientific Discovery: The Restoring Power of Black Truffle and Fermented Black Tea
- The precious Black True can remain fully intact for 200 days in the wild. The rare natural wonder is renowned for its regenerating properties.
- Fermented Black Tea is commonly known as the "Tea of Immortality" in traditional Chinese medicine. Its concentrated fermentation gives it exceptional revitalising properties.
- L'Oréal Paris laboratories have formulated and combined these two active ingredients, rich in Polyphenols and Vitamin B, into a regenerating night cream that creates the optimal conditions to stimulate skin's natural cell renewal, and prolong its vitality as you sleep.
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination. Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide. Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
- Goes well with
- Age Perfect Micellar Water
- Age Perfect Cell Renew Day Cream SPF 15
- Age Perfect Cell Renew Serum
- Age Perfect Cell Renew Eye Cream
- Helps stimulate the skin's natural cell renewal process overnight
- Formulated with black truffle and fermented black tea
- Ideal for tired and mature skin
- Pack size: 50ml
782711 17, Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Tuber Aestivum Extract, Mel / Honey, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Isobutane, Sorbitan Oleate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Calcium Pantothenate, Tuber Melanosporum Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Isohexadecane, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cyclodextrin, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Mannitol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Succinate, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Cicer Seed Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Biotin, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Oryzanol, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, CI 14700 / Red 4, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B204796/1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Apply every evening to a thoroughly cleansed face and neck.
- Avoid the eye area.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019