- Energy1220kJ 289kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1014.30kJ (240.60kcal)
- Fajita meal kit containing 8 flour tortillas, spicy tomato salsa and fajita seasoning.
- Kit contains: 8 Flour Tortillas, Spicy Tomato Salsa, Fajita Seasoning. Just Add: Chicken, Onion, Peppers Optional Soured Cream Guacamole Grated Cheese
Flour Tortillas (68%): Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Humectant (Glycerine), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Salt, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch.
Spicy Tomato Salsa (26%): Tomato, Tomato Puree, Onion, Sugar, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Jalapeno Chilli, Modified Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic Puree, Water, Citric Acid, Cumin, Coriander, Coriander Leaf, Black Pepper, Flavouring.
Fajita Seasoning (6%): Potato Starch, Salt, Paprika, Sugar, Cornflour, Cayenne Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Lemon Juice Powder, Cocoa Powder, Oregano, Yeast Extract, Basil, Parsley.
- Contains gluten and wheat. Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place., Tortillas and Salsa - Once opened re-seal, refrigerate and consume within 3 days., Seasoning - Once opened re-seal, store in a cool, dry place and use within 3 days., Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 35 seconds 800W
30 seconds 900W
Instructions: Heat a heavy based frying pan until very hot and add chicken. Fry for about 3 minutes until browned. Add onion and peppers and cook for a further 3 - 4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Time: 6-7 minutes
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Do not reheat.
- To prepare fajitas you require:1 Tesco Fajitas kit;450g chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips30ml (2 tbsp) Oil2 large mixed peppers, sliced1 large onion, slicedAdditional garnish (optional):Soured creamGuacamoleGrated cheeseStep oneCoat the chicken in the fajita seasoning and oil.Step twoHeat a heavy based frying pan until very hot and add chicken. Fry for about 3 minutes until browned. Add onion and peppers and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.Step threeRemove tortillas from the packaging and gently warm by microwaving on full power for 35 seconds (800W) / 30 seconds (900W) or by wrapping them in foil and placing on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven (150°C/Fan 130°C/Gas Mark 2) for 10 minutes.Step fourSpoon filling into the middle of a pre-heated tortilla, top with the salsa (plus additional garnish if desired).Step fiveWrap and serveTip: Don't overfill your tortilla or it won't fold properly!
Number of uses
- Tortillas packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||As sold one quarter of a pack (approx 120g) contains|
|Energy||1014.30kJ (240.60kcal)||1219.70kJ (289.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016