- Energy892kJ 212kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 681kJ / 162kcal
- Fresh skin on chicken breast crown topped with sea salt, lemon and pepper rub, garnished with parsley.
- From Trusted British Farms. Our chickens are reared by selected farmers in spacious barns with daylight and bales to encourage natural behaviours and ensure their wellbeing. Perfect for a hassle free family meal, just place in the oven and follow the simple cooking instructions.
Chicken Breast Crown (95%), Dried Onion, Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Cornflour, Lemon Powder, Dried Garlic, Parsley, Lemon Oil, Thyme Powder, Sunflower Oil.
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 1 hour Place bagged crown in a deep roasting tray. Place in centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Cut open a square panel and remove. Place back in oven for another 20 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Leave the crown in the bag
- Caution: Take extra care when opening the bag as steam will escape and there will be hot juices in the tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (131g**)|
|Energy||681kJ / 162kcal||892kJ / 212kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019