- Energy53kJ 13kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 876.35kJ (209.76kcal)
- Salted anchovy fillets in sunflower oil and extra virgin olive oil (7%).
- Anchovies from the artisanal Atlantic fisheries of Morocco. Hand filleted and hand packed, these silver fillets add striking visual impact to any dish in which they are used.
Salted Anchovy Fillets (52%) (Anchovy (Fish), Salt), Sunflower Oil (41%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep covered with oil, refrigerate and consume within 1 week.
Number of uses
- Warning: This product can contain minor bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g drained contains||2 fillets (typically 6g) contain|
|Energy||876.35kJ (209.76kcal)||52.58kJ (12.59kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016