- Energy690kJ 164kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 885kJ / 211kcal
- Chocolate sponge layered with cream mousse and cherry sauce, decorated with Morello cherries in a cherry sauce and dark chocolate flakes.
- Our frozen Black Forest Gateau which serves 8 and defrosts in 3 hours is a party table favourite and perfect after dinner treat. With three layers of chocolate sponge separated by cream mousse and tart cherry sauce, this classic is decorated with juicy Morello cherries, cherry sauce and a sprinkling of dark chocolate flakes. *TBC
INGREDIENTS: Single Cream (Milk) (39%), Sugar, Water, Morello Cherry (9%), Wheat Flour, Pasteurised Egg, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Concentrated Cherry Juice, Maize Starch, Dark Chocolate Flakes (0.7%), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Wheat Starch, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Calcium Sulphate, Trisodium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Glucose Syrup, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Pectin), Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Mass, Palm Oil, Flavouring, Coconut Oil, Dried Whole Milk, Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonate), Milk Sugar, Milk Proteins, Concentrated Beetroot Juice.
Dark Chocolate Flakes contain: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packagingDefrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigeratorAlternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 1/2 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same dayDo not refreeze
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a gateau (78g)|
|Energy||885kJ / 211kcal||690kJ / 164kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019