Tesco White Wine And Garlic Scottish Mussels 500G
- Energy546kJ 130kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 420.30kJ (100.20kcal)
- Cooked rope grown mussels (Mytilus spp) with a white wine and garlic sauce, defrosted.
- Tender and rope grown, dressed in a creamy sauce. Our mussels are carefully grown and harvested in the pristine seas off Shetland and the West coast of Scotland, then washed and hand graded to ensure the best quality prior to being cooked in a white wine and garlic sauce with hints of shallot and parsley. Simply cook in the bag. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Mussels (Mollusc) (80%), Whipping Cream (Milk), White Wine (4%), Water, Milk, Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Shallot, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Parsley, Concentrated Lemon Juice
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. It is not suitable for home freezing.
800W / 900W 1 pouch 2 1/2 mins / 2 pouches 4 mins
Open pouch or pouches.
Empty the contents into a microwaveable dish and cover.
Stir halfway through.
Allow to stand for 1 minute. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Instructions: Open pouch or pouches. Empty contents into a saucepan and place over a moderate heat. Cover and simmer gently for 4 minutes (one pouch) or 5 minutes (two pouches).
Time: 4 mins 1 pouch 5 mins 2 pouches
- Remove outer packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Product served in shell, beware of sharp edges.If pack does not appear vacuumed, do not use.Warning: Discard any mussels that do not open on cooking.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
500g e (2 x 250g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||420.30kJ (100.20kcal)||546.39kJ (130.26kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016