- Energy697kJ 167kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 860kJ / 206kcal
- Skin-on mackerel (Scomber scombrus) fillets, defrosted.
- Working with a fourth generation family run business in Aberdeenshire, our wild caught mackerel is responsibly sourced from the North East Atlantic. This oily fish has been hand filleted and prepared with the skin on for ease of cooking and to give a fuller flavour. Naturally high in Vitamin D.
- Hand filleted and carefully chosen for its uniquely rich flavour
- Pack size: 180g
INGREDIENTS: Mackerel (Fish).
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 12-15 minutes. Turn once.
Instructions: For best results pan fry. Brush fillets with a little oil then pan fry over a medium heat for 7 minutes. Turn once.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in U.K., Scotland, Caught in the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Sleeve. Paper widely recycled Film. Plastic not currently recycled Tray. Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical fillet (81g)|
|Energy||860kJ / 206kcal||697kJ / 167kcal|
|Vitamin D||5.94µg (119%NRV)||4.81µg (96%NRV)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When pan fried according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019