- Energy1583kJ 378kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1208.05kJ (288.92kcal)
- A puff pastry bake encasing pieces of steak in a gravy sauce.
- Filled with tender pieces of beef steak in a thick and meaty gravy.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Beef (22%), Palm Oil, Onion, Cornflour, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Malted Barley Extract, Pea Protein, Yeast Extract, Beef Extract, Glucose Syrup, Black Pepper, Sugar, Tomato, Carrot Extract, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract, Thyme Extract, Laurel Leaf
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen 200°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated fan oven for 25 - 30 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Republic of Ireland
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One bake (131g**)|
|Energy||1208.05kJ (288.92kcal)||1582.55kJ (378.49kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016