- Energy1613kJ 386kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1231kJ / 295kcal
- A puff pastry bake filled with chicken pieces in a creamy sauce.
- Filled with chicken breast cooked in a lightly seasoned creamy sauce
Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chicken Breast (18%), Milk, Palm Oil, Cream (Milk) (3%), Onion, Cornflour, Salt, Maltodextrin, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Yeast Extract, Chicken Extract, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Onion Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Powder, Flavouring, Sugar, White Pepper, Carrot Extract, Bay, Thyme.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven: 200°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Top tip: Once cooked, enjoy hot or cold.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed do not refreeze
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One bake (131g**)|
|Energy||1231kJ / 295kcal||1613kJ / 386kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019