- Energy1131kJ 267kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1507.48kJ (355.48kcal)
- Dried bucatini pasta made from Durum wheat semolina.
- 100% ITALIAN DURUM WHEAT:Produced in Italy using the traditional method for a rough texture that holds sauce beautifully.
- Pack size: 500G
Durum Wheat Semolina.
- Contains gluten and wheat., Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Instructions: * Allow approximately 75g per person.
* Add the pasta to a large pan of slightly salted, boiling water, stir and return to the boil.
* Cook for 10-12 minutes, drain well and serve immediately.
Time: 10-12 minutes
Produced in Italy, Packed in Italy
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|Energy||1507.48kJ (355.48kcal)||1130.61kJ (266.61kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020