- Sauvignon Blanc - White New Zealand Wine
- Marisco Vineyards, home of The Ned, lies in Marlborough's stunning Waihopai Valley, between the Delta Hills and the Waihopai River. A unique environment providing distinctive characteristics to all our iconic wines.
- The Ned Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Saturated aromas of passionfruit, lime zest and pink grapefruit dominate the subtle signature of Waihopai minerality. The taut yet richly textured palate contrasts explosive flavour with mouth-watering acidity, each a hallmark of genuine fruit concentration.
- Brent Marris Winemaker
- Wine of Marlborough, New Zealand
- Air New Zealand Wine Awards - Pure Elite Gold 2015
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Vibrant aromas of lime zest, lemongrass and passion fruit with underlying base notes of mineral and fresh herbs. A lively combination of passion fruit and crisp green apple flavours are drawn across the palate by a pristine mineral acidity.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Temperature controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks with carefully selected yeast strains, chosen for their ability to capture the true essence of Sauvignon Blanc
- Brent Marris, Marlborough born and raised, spent years as a youngster exploring the landscape of his home region. He put that exploration to good use when, in 2003, he started his search for a vineyard property. The site he chose was 268ha of vineyards on the banks of the Waihopai River, on the southern side of the Wairau Valley. From here, Brent started Marisco Vineyards and achieved international success with his wines, most notably with his flagship brand "The Ned".
- New Zealand's flagship wine region which, in combination with Sauvignon Blanc, put the country on the international wine stage. Much more than just Sauvignon though, Marlborough offers increasing depth in both varieties and terroir.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 5 years
Wine of New Zealand
Name and address
- Produced and bottled by:
- Marisco Vineyards Limited,
- Guernsey Rd,
- New Zealand.
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019