- Energy628kJ 148kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1569kJ
- Cocoa Flavoured Fortified Whole Wheat Malted Cereal
- For more info... Nestlecereals.co.uk
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Unlocking morning energy†
- †Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Good to know
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 77.3g of Whole Grain.
- We guarantee every Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
- Whole grain
- High in fibre
- 5 vits & iron
- Loads of fibre
- With vitamins & minerals
- 4 layers of awesomeness packed into every square
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
- Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- High in fibre
Whole Grain Wheat (77%), Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (1.5%), Cocoa Powder (1.0%), Salt, Molasses, Natural Flavouring, Vitamins and Minerals (Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin)
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A glass of water
- Fresh Fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Number of uses
12 12 Servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Freepost Nestlé UK.
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
- Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g of cereal||Per 40g of Coco Shreddies||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 40g serving provides|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.2g||20g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||27g||11g||90g||11g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%RI*||%RI*||-||-|
|Riboflavin||0.73mg 52%||0.29mg 21%||-||-|
|Niacin||9.0mg 56%||3.6mg 23%||-||-|
|Vitamin B6||0.80mg 57%||0.32mg 23%||-||-|
|Folic Acid||88.4µg 44%||35.4µg 18%||-||-|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.1mg 52%||1.2mg 21%||-||-|
|Iron||7.0mg 50%||2.8mg 20%||-||-|
|* Reference Intake (RI)||-||-||-||-|
|A 40g serving of Nestlé Coco Shreddies provides at least 18% of the RI of six vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016