- Energy469kJ 111kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1564kJ
- Chocolate Flavoured Fortified Wheat and Maize Cereal
- For more info... nestlecereals.co.uk
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- NESTLE NESQUIK is a fun and delicious tasting breakfast cereal that all the family will love. Crispy and crunchy cocoa flavoured cereal balls will turn the milk chocolatey and release that scrumptious NESQUIK chocolate flavour milk for a heavenly breakfast experience. It's made with 45% whole grain and is high in fibre. Contains 9 vitamins and minerals including iron and calcium. That's not all, NESQUIK cereal contains no artificial colours or flavours.
- Start the day with a smile! Enjoy your bowl of NESQUIK with cold or hot milk, and why not try with a piece of fresh fruit.
- NESTLE NESQUIK is a fun and delicious chocolate flavour breakfast cereal
- Crunchy cocoa cereal balls that turn the milk chocolatey
- Contains 9 vitamins and minerals including iron and calcium
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Made with 45% whole grain
- High in fibre
- Pack size: 375g
- High in fibre
- Source of calcium & iron
Cereal Grains (Whole Grain Wheat (51.4%), Maize Semolina (17.0%)), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (5.7%), Vitamins and Minerals (Calcium, Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Natural Flavouring
- May also contain Milk, Peanuts and other Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A Glass of Water
- Fresh Fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Number of uses
12 servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
- Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
- Phone 0800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g serving provides|
|of which saturates||0.6g||1.4g||20g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||25g||13g||90g||7g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%RI*||%RI*|
|Vitamin D||2.5µg 50%||0.79µg 16%|
|Thiamin||1.0mg 91%||0.35mg 32%|
|Riboflavin||1.3mg 93%||0.62mg 44%|
|Niacin (B3)||15mg 93%||4.6mg 29%|
|Vitamin B6||1.4mg 96%||0.46mg 33%|
|Folic Acid||185µg 93%||60.1µg 30%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||5.5mg 92%||2.1mg 35%|
|Calcium||474mg 59%||294mg 37%|
|Iron||10mg 74%||3.2mg 23%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake (RI). A 40g serving of Nestlé Nesquik provides at least 15% of the RI of nine vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019