Nestle Cheerios Honey Cereal 375G
- Energy480kJ 113kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1599kJ
- Fortified Mixed Whole Grain Sweetened Cereal Os with Honey
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- For more info... nestlecereals.co.uk
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 77.2g of Whole Grain.
- We guarantee every Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
- Why not try...
- Cheerios Multigrain
- Cheerios Oat
- Delicious real
- Fibre from 5 whole grains, oats, wheat, rice, corn and barley
- With 9 vitamins and minerals
- Source of calcium & vitamin D
- No artificial colours of flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 375g
- Source of calcium
- Source of vitamin D
Cereal Grains (Whole Grain Oat Flour (28.1%), Whole Grain Wheat (28.1%), Whole Grain Barley Flour (17.0%), Whole Grain Corn Flour (2.0%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (2.0%)), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Honey (4.1%), Vitamins and Minerals (Calcium, Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin), Invert Sugar Syrup, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Molasses, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Natural Flavouring
- May also contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested portion size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A glass of water
- 1 Fresh fruit 1 of 5-a-day
- Keep your Cheerios fresh!
- Roll down the bag and close carton after use.
Number of uses
12 12 servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Freepost Nestlé UK.
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to: Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||%RI*||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake|
|of which saturates||0.7g||-||1.4g||20g|
|of which sugars||22g||-||13g||90g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake (RI)||-||-||-||-|
|A 30g serving of Nestlé Honey Cheerios provides at least 15% of the RI of nine vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019