Vitabiotics Feroglobin Plus Liquid 200Ml
- Liquid food supplement with iron, Siberian Ginseng & CoQ10, in a blend of malt and honey
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Immune support
- Contributes to normal energy release
- Join us for the latest health conversations & special updates
- Great tasting liquid iron, carefully formulated in moderation to be gentle on the stomach
- This delicious honey & orange flavoured liquid food supplement provides a comprehensive formula of iron plus trace minerals and essential vitamins.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells, haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body. This specialist combination also contains vitamins B6 and B12 plus vitamin C which contribute to a reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Feroglobin Plus Liquid combines the benefits of gentle moderate iron and cofactors, with vitamin D which contributes to normal function of the immune system, plus Siberian Ginseng, CoQ10, L-Carnitine, Green Tea and Beetroot extracts.
- Feroglobin is ideal for:
- Men & women of all ages
- Athletes & Sports
- Women during the monthly cycle
- With specific nutrients which contribute to normal:
- Reduction of Tiredness & Fatigue (folate)
- Formation of Red Blood Cells & Haemoglobin (Iron)
- © Vitabiotics Ltd. Feroglobin is a registered trademark.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living
- Gentle iron
- With vitamin D, ginseng, CoQ10
- Iron & folate contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal formation of haemoglobin & red blood cells
- UK's No 1 Iron Supplement Brand
- Great tasting
- Queen's Award 4 Times Winner
- Free from Peanut Oil
- No Lactose or Yeast
- Feroglobin is Not Tested on Animals
- No Artificial Colours
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Pack size: 200ML
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells, haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body
- This specialist combination also contains vitamins B6 and B12 plus vitamin C which contribute to a reduction of tiredness & fatigue
Purified Water, Cane Sugar, Malt Extract (from Barley), Glucose Liquid (Sulphites), Honey, Glycerin, Lysine HCI, Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Flaxseed Oil, Zinc Sulphate, Beetroot Extract, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid & Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Thickener: Xanthan Gum, L-Carnitine Tartate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Corn Oil, Natural Source Colour (Mixed Carotenes [Polysorbate 80, Sunflower Oil, Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Palmitate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Natural Flavouring (Orange Ext.), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as HCI), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Pantothenic Acid (D-Panthenol), Coenzyme Q10, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as 5-Phosphate Sodium), Green Tea Extract, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Once opened store in fridge and use within 8 weeks.Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children. For Best Before End Date, See Base of Carton.
Preparation and Usage
- Adults: 1 teaspoonful 2 times daily.
- Ideally taken with a main meal.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- To open bottle, press and turn childproof cap.
- Feroglobin Plus liquid can be continued for as long as required.
- This formula replaces other Feroglobin products.
- One teaspoonful = approx. 5ml
- Shake Well Before Use
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Yeast
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
- THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON, WHICH IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, MAY BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDREN.
- As with other iron liquids, prolonged contact may cause minor staining on porous surfaces such as sinks.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- UK contact:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
- EU contact:
- Vitabiotics EU Ltd,
- 71 Lower Baggot Street,
- Dublin 2,
|Typical Values||Av. per 10ml||% NRV*|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract equiv. to||40 mg||-|
|Flaxseed Oil||80 mg||-|
|Green Tea Extract equiv. to||20 mg||-|
|Beetroot Extract||35 mg||-|
|Calcium Glycerophosphate||20 mg||-|
|L-Carnitine Tartrate||20 mg||-|
|Coenzyme Q10||4 mg||-|
|Malt Extract||2000 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU)||15 µg||300|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||25|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||8 mg||727|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2 mg||143|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||16 mg NE||100|
|Vitamin B6||4 mg||286|
|Folic Acid||300 µg||150|
|Vitamin B12||10 µg||400|
|Pantothenic Acid||4 mg||67|
|* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units||-||-|
FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON, WHICH IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, MAY BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDREN. As with other iron liquids, prolonged contact may cause minor staining on porous surfaces such as sinks.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023
No reviews yet
Help other customers like youWrite a review
Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.