Vitabiotics Feroglobin Plus Liquid 200Ml
- Liquid food supplement with iron, Siberian Ginseng & Co-Q10, in a blend of malt and honey
- Facebook Vitabiotics, Twitter @Vitabiotics, Instagram @Vitabiotics
- Join us for the latest health conversations & special updates
- With specific nutrients which contribute to normal:
- Reduction of tiredness & fatigue (folate)
- Formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin (Iron)
- This delicious honey & orange flavoured liquid food supplement provides a comprehensive formula of iron plus trace minerals and essential vitamins.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells, haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body. This specialist combination also contains vitamins B6 and B12 plus vitamin C which contribute to a reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Feroglobin Plus Liquid combines the benefits of gentle moderate iron and cofactors, with vitamin D which contributes to normal function of the immune system, plus Siberian Ginseng, Co-Q10, L-Carnitine, Green Tea and Beetroot extracts.
- Feroglobin is ideal for:
- Men & women of all ages
- Athletes & Sports
- Women during the monthly cycle
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living
- Gentle iron
- With vitamin D, ginseng, Co-Q10
- Great tasting liquid iron, carefully formulated in moderation to be gentle on the stomach
- UK's no 1 iron supplement brand
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- Free from peanut oil
- No artificial colours
- No lactose or yeast
- Feroglobin plus liquid is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200ml
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells, haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body
- This specialist combination also contains vitamins B6 and B12 plus vitamin C which contribute to a reduction of tiredness & fatigue
Purified Water, Raw Cane Sugar, Malt Extract (from Barley), Glucose Liquid (Sulphites), Honey, Glycerin, Lysine HCl, Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Flaxseed Oil, Zinc Sulphate, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid & Sodium Citrate, Beetroot Extract, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Thickener: Xanthan Gum, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Corn Oil, Natural Source Colour (Mixed Carotenes [Polysorbate 80, Sunflower Oil, Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Palmitate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as HCl), Natural Flavouring (Orange Ext.), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (D-Panthenol), Co-Enzyme Q10, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as 5-Phosphate Sodium), Green Tea Extract, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Free From: Lactose
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children., Once opened store in fridge and use within 3 months., For Best Before End See Base of Carton.
Place of Provenance
Made in Britain
Preparation and Usage
- Adults: 1 teaspoonful 2 times daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- To open bottle, press and turn childproof cap.
- Feroglobin Plus liquid can be continued for as long as required.
- This formula replaces other Feroglobin products.
- One teaspoonful = approx. 5ml
- Shake well before use
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Yeast
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- For more information:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
200 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Av. per 10ml||%EC NRV*|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract equiv. to||40 mg||-|
|Flaxseed Oil||80 mg||-|
|Green Tea Extract equiv. to||20 mg||-|
|Beetroot Extract||35 mg||-|
|Calcium Glycerophosphate||20 mg||-|
|L-Carnitine Tartrate||20 mg||-|
|Co-enzyme Q10||4 mg||-|
|Malt Extract||2000 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU)||15 µg||300|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||25|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||8 mg||727|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2 mg||143|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||16 mg NE||100|
|Vitamin B6||4 mg||286|
|Folic Acid||300 µg||150|
|Vitamin B12||10 µg||400|
|Pantothenic Acid||4 mg||67|
|* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016