- Liposomal Eye Spray
- - Soothing and Protecting Double Action Relief
- - Relieves, refreshes and revives fast
- - Clinically proven to relieve irritation due to allergens
- - Convenient on the go format
- - Suitable for use with contact lenses
- Optrex ActiMist eye spray is easy to use - a good solution for people who don't like fiddling with drops or touching their eyes. It can be used whilst wearing contact lenses and even whilst wearing make up making it easy to spray it any time, anywhere.
- Itchy and watery eyes can be caused by a disturbed lipid layer of the eye's tear film which can be associated with allergies to pollen, or to other environmental factors. The damaged tear film allows the eye's natural moisture to evaporate which can result in an uncomfortable and itchy sensation. Optrex ActiMist eye spray works by stabilising the tear film to help restore the eye's natural moisture.
- How it Works:
- Sprayed onto closed eyes, the liposome particles in Optrex ActiMist eye spray collect at the edges of your eyelid. When you blink the particles gently work their way in and spread across the surface of the eye. As the spray is made from an ingredient which is similar to that found in the tear film, it helps to restore the gaps in the damaged tear film. This reduces the loss of moisture from the eyes and helps restore the natural moisture balance for soothing long lasting relief for up to 4 hours.
- One bottle of ActiMist contains approximately 200 sprays. Unlike some eye drops, Optrex ActiMist eye spray does not need to be thrown away 28-days after opening, instead it can be used for up to 6 months after opening. In addition, the sterile spray mechanism means that Optrex ActiMist eye spray can be shared between users.
- Pack size: 10ml
1ml contains 10mg: Soy Lecithin, 8mg Sodium Chloride, 8mg Ethanol, 5mg Phenoxyethanol, 0.25mg Vitamin A Palmitate, 0.02mg Vitamin E, Purified Water
Store at room temperature (between 2ºC and 25ºC)
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use
- When using for the first time, push down on the nozzle 3 - 4 times.
- Hold 10cm from your closed eyelid.
- Spray 1-2 times onto your closed eyelids 3 to 4 times per day.
- Before use please read enclosed information leaflet
Number of uses
Approx. 100 doses
Name and address
- HU8 7DS,
10 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019