- Double Action Liquid Sachets Mint Flavour
- Sodium alginate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Calcium carbonate
- Gaviscon Double Action Liquid Sachets bring fast effective relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. They get to work in two different ways: 1) neutralising excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort. 2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
- Oral suspension
- Fast effective relief
- Heartburn & indigestion
- Pack size: 10ml
Each Sachet (10ml) of Oral Suspension contains 500mg Sodium Alginate, 213mg Sodium Bicarbonate and 325mg Calcium Carbonate as the Active ArrayOfIngredient, It also contains Sodium, Calcium, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates, See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C and store in the original package. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Preparation and Usage
- Dosage: For oral use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: One to two 10 ml sachets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and Product Licence Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date (EXP: month/year) shown.
12 x 10 Millilitres
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016