- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment Pessaries
- Effectively neutralise vaginal odour
- Rapidly relieve vaginal discomfort
- Abnormal discharge
- For more information about BV head to balanceactiv.com
- Unusual discharge, smell and discomfort are very common symptoms and are often a result of Bacteria Vaginosis (BV).
- Studies show that BV occurs when vaginal pH levels increase, triggering these symptoms.
- Multi-action Balance Activ® BV treatment pessaries restore and preserve the natural pH balance in the vagina, effectively
- relieving this condition. Balance Activ® BV treatment pessaries can also be used to maintain the natural pH balance.
- Treats BV by restoring normal pH and vaginal flora
- 1 week's treatment
- Clinically proven
Lactic Acid, Glycogen, Polyethylene, Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use: Please read enclosed leaflet before use.
- Treatment: For the effective relief of unusual vaginal discharge, smell and discomfort, use 1 pessary daily for 7 days, before
- Maintenance: For the maintenance of normal vaginal pH following your period and/or a course of antibiotic treatment, please
- see enclosed leaflet.
- Cautions: Balance Activ® BV treatment pessaries is safe to use during pregnancy; however, you should consult your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy. Avoid using Balance Activ® BV treatment pessaries if you are trying to conceive.
- Warnings: Do not use if pessary is damaged. Do not use if pessary has passed its expiry date. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains glycogen from shellfish (mussels).
Name and address
- Rolf Kullgren AB,
- Ågatan 4,
- 646 30 Gnesta,
- BBI Healthcare Ltd,
- Unit 2, Parkway,
- Fen-y-fan Industrial Estate,
- NP11 3EF.
- Alloga UK Returns,
- Amber Park,
- Normanton Brook Rd,
- South Normanton,
- DE55 2FW.
- Please note Alloga do not accept unannounced returns.
7 x Pessaries
Cautions: Balance Activ® BV treatment pessaries is safe to use during pregnancy; however, you should consult your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy. Avoid using Balance Activ® BV treatment pessaries if you are trying to conceive. Warnings: Do not use if pessary is damaged. Do not use if pessary has passed its expiry date. Keep out of reach of children. Contains glycogen from shellfish (mussels).
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019