Sharwoods Mini Peshwari Naan 4 Pack 160G
- Energy753kJ 179kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values Per 100g
- 4 Peshwari Mini Naans
- Light and soft naans - flame-baked with sultanas and coconut
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Ready in 4 minutes
- No artificial colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sultanas (7%), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Desiccated Coconut (3%), Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Potassium Carbonates), Yeast, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Acid (Citric Acid), Cinnamon, Yoghurt Powder (Milk)
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight., Use on day of opening., Do not purchase if open or torn., Suitable for home freezing - freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month., For best before: see front of pack.
- Grill (From Ambient): Remove all packaging.
- Sprinkle each naan with a little water.
- Place naans under a pre-heated medium grill for 1 minute each side.
- Oven cook (From Ambient): Pre-heat your oven to approximately 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging. Sprinkle each naan with a little water. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect for dipping into Sharwood's Chutneys and Curries
Number of uses
4 This pack contains 4 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Wrap
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- For information call 0800 022 3390 (ROI 1800 93 2814).
- Or write to us at Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
4 x Mini Naans
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Naan (65g)||% Reference Intake|
|of which Saturates||1.9g||1.2g||6%|
|of which Sugars||9.3g||6.0g||7%|
|Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|This pack contains 4 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019