Jim Beam Honey 70Cl
- Real Honey Liqueur Infused with Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Lovers of Jim Beam's famous flavours will fall for Jim Beam Honey. Infused with a touch of sweetness and smooth flavour, it's perfect mixed with ginger ale or apple juice and soda
- The touch of honey is perfect-not too strong or too subtle-and its warming tones allow the honey sweetness to shine, making it great for sipping on its own straight from the fridge.
- Jim Beam has a full family of bourbons, each unique and expertly made by the Beam family, who has perfected the art of bourbon making over the last 200 years.
- It can't say “bourbon” on the label if it's not distilled and aged in the United States. It can't be “Kentucky Straight Bourbon” unless it's distilled and aged in
- Kentucky for at least 2 years. And it can't say Jim Beam unless it's been made by seven generations of one family.
- Bourbon history, much like the Beam family bourbon dynasty, mirrors U.S. history. Rebellion. Progress. Heroes. Facts. Legends. Today, bourbon is recognized
- around the world as America's native spirit, led by Jim Beam, the world's No. 1 bourbon.
- From classic to creative, sweet to savoury, Jim Beam offers products that mix perfectly in all types of cocktails. We think it's about time you make yourself a drink.
- Explore our wide range of drink recipes and impress your friends at your next barbecue or party.
- Made with Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey slowly infused with natural golden honey to produce a sophisticated, deep, rich flavour with honey aroma
- 35% Vol
- Pack size: 700ml
- The perfect mix of bourbon with subtle hints of caramel, oak and vanilla
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Try a Jim Beam Honey and tonic water over cubed ice - perfect on a hot summer's day
Name and address
- James B. Beam Distilling Co.,
- Kentucky 40110,
- Beam Suntory,
- Springburn Bond,
- Carlisle St,
- G21 1EQ.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016