- Energy9kJ 2kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values Per 100g
- Soluble coffee with finely ground roasted coffee.
- Discover our Instagram @nescafeazera
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeazera
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/azera
- Enjoy an exquisitely crafted coffee moment with NESCAFÉ AZERA Intenso, our full-bodied instant coffee made with a carefully crafted blend of Robusta and Arabica coffee beans.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our barista-style range? Discover an intense coffee with NESCAFÉ AZERA Espresso, a premium cappuccino with NESCAFÉ AZERA Cappuccino and enjoy an americano when you're out and about with NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go Americano.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Be your own barista with this premium instant coffee
- Crafted using a blend of Robusta and Arabica coffee beans
- A combination of instant and finely ground roasted coffee
- Experience a velvety crema with every cup
- A full-bodied coffee with an intense aroma
- Pack size: 100g
Soluble Coffee, Roast and Ground Coffee (5%)
Best Before End: See Base of Tin
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add 1 heaped tsp (1.8g) into your favourite mug.
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot (but not boiling) water.
- 3) Enjoy your barista-style coffee.
Number of uses
55 Makes 55 mugs
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.5||Trace||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.0||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019