- Premium English Cider
- The iconic Scrumpy Jack never changes - tart apple and straw bales conjure up feelings of the countryside.
- ABV: 6.0%
- Long and dry, almost sherry like.
- Cider apples and hay bales.
- Mouth-watering with sharp green apples.
- Fresh acid bite and clean dryness.
- Food Match:
- Lincolnshire Poacher cheese, Hog Roast.
- Crafted using 100% locally grown British cider apples.
- Apple varieties include Dabinett and Chisel Jersey.
- Scrumpy Jack was first made in 1727 by the Symonds cider family.
- The iconic Scrumpy Jack never changes - tart apple and straw bales conjure up feelings of the countryside
- Pack size: 1760ml
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Preparation and Usage
- Serve cold.
Metal - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- HP Bulmer Ltd,
- HR4 0LE.
- HR4 OLE.
- Consumer Careline 0345 303 0351
Lower age limit
4 x 440ml
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019