Ambre Solaire Kids Sensitive Sun Cream Lotion SPF50+ 200ml
- Kids Sensitive Sun Cream Lotion SPF50+
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Kids Sun Lotion SPF50+ protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA.
- Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin, the formula is tested under paediatric control. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants. The formula has a light texture and is water resistant.
- The filtration system, including Mexoryl ®SX, helps protect against:
- UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
- UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.
- Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Very high protection for children's sensitive and delicate skin (SPF50+)
- Protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
- Light texture and water resistant
- No perfume and no colourants
- Tested under paediatric control
- Pack size: 200ml
884763 2, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Octocrylene, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, (F.I.L C178037/1)
Preparation and Usage
- - Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
- - Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Overexposure to the sun is dangerous. - Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection. - Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Keep them well covered with a hat, T-shirt and sun glasses. - Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016