Harpic White And Shine Citrus Toilet Bleach 750 Ml
- White & Shine Bleach Citrus Fresh
- www.happier homes.com
- Baking soda ultimate shine
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Pack size: 750ml
Per 100g of product contains 2.0g Sodium Hypochlorite, Contains <5% Chlorine Based Bleaching Agents, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfume
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in EU
Preparation and Usage
- 1. To remove the cap Squeeze pads on sides of the cap and unscrew.
- To replace cap screw tightly on till you hear a click.
- 2. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
- 3. Squeeze and apply slowly all around the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
- 4. Leave for 15 minutes to disinfect then brush and flush.
- For extended disinfections leave overnight then brush and flush.
- For help and advice contact us:
- Reckitt Benckiser
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
750 Millilitres ℮
HARPIC WHT AND SH CITRUS TOILET BLEACH 750 ML
WARNING Precautions HARPIC White and Shine Citrus Fresh WARNING Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May be corrosive to metals. WARNING! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019