- Find out more at www.waterwipes.com/faq or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WaterWipes Baby Wipes Sensitive (4 Packs x 60 Wipes) 240 Wipes
- - With a clear purpose to offer the world's purest baby wipes and to inspire trust in every person, parent and family through honesty, WaterWipes developed #ThisIsParenthood. A new kind of brand campaign looking at the never before seen honest side of parenting. It sees real parents share their stories and help others along the journey of parenthood.
- - #ThisIsParenthood stories along with brand activity can be seen across a multi-platform communication plan, including Online ads, Influencers, TV, Video on Demand, Press, Magazines, PR, Partnerships & Sampling.
- - WaterWipes also seeks to support parents through the creation of online resources and content which addresses the queries, questions and concerns new and expecting parents may have.
- The World's Purest Baby Wipes
- Purer than cotton wool & water
- Only 2 ingredients (99.9% water & a drop of fruit extract) with a 7-stage water purification process
- 0% Fragrance, Parabens or Sulphates
- Suitable for sensitive, new-born and premature baby's skin
- Highly recommended by midwives & other healthcare professionals
- Dermatologically approved and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance
- The only baby wipe to be approved by Allergy UK, registered with The Vegan Society and awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Pack size: 240SHT
Water (Aqua) 99.9%, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract 0.1%*, *Contains trace of Benzalkonium Chloride
Store in a cool dry place and reseal the label after every use.
Made in Ireland
Preparation and Usage
- Guidelines for use:
- WaterWipes are a fresh, pure product. We recommend you store your wipes upside down until opening and open one pack at a time. Use within 4 weeks of opening & reseal the label after every use.
- Never cut open the individual pack or transfer wipes to another container as the integrity of the product will be compromised and may cause discolouration.
- Because we don't use chemicals to "bind" the liquid to the wipes, the WaterWipes water can sometimes migrate to the bottom of the pack, making the top wipes feel a little dry. Simply turn the pack over and squeeze a few times to redistribute the water.
- To avoid danger of choking or suffocation keep packaging and wipes out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Dispose of in household trash - do not flush.
Name and address
- Irish Breeze Ltd.,
- Co. Louth,
- Irish Breeze Ltd.,
- Co. Louth,
- Ph: +353 41 9877460
240 x Wipes
To avoid danger of choking or suffocation keep packaging and wipes out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Dispose of in household trash - do not flush.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020