San Pellegrino Aranciata 330Ml
- Sparkling Orange Beverage with 16% orange juice from concentrate, with sugar and sweeteners.
- All the excellence of Italian citrus fruits go into every can or bottle of SANPELLEGRINO SPARKLING FRUIT BEVERAGES. The aroma and taste of these extraordinary beverages are products of the wonderful Mediterranean, known for its breathtaking landscapes, rich soils and temperate climate. Sanpellegrino selects the best lemons, oranges, grapefruits and chinotti cultivated and grown between the Mediterranean Sea and the volcanic land to passionately produce beverages that touch both the palate and the mind.
- SANPELLEGRINO Aranciata (Orange) is characterized by the wonderful citrusy finish and intense aromas of real juice and peel from sun-ripened oranges. It's a unique Italian treat inspired by homemade Aranciata: a carbonated drink mixing real orange juice, carbonated water and sugar.
- An Italian tradition since 1932, SANPELLEGRINO Sparkling Fruit Beverages have delighted the world with their authentic Italian taste. Simply peel back the foil cover and allow your senses to take in the sun-ripened fruit. Its unique and intense taste make every moment special and allow you to enjoy life deliziosa any time you choose.
- Enjoy the citrusy taste of the Italian sunshine
- Pack size: 330ml
Water, Orange Juice from Concentrate (16%), Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, Orange Extract, Acid: Citric Acid, Stabilisers: Pectins, Natural Orange Flavouring, Sweeteners: Steviol Glycosides, Natural Flavourings, Sweeteners from Natural Origin
Store in a cool, dry, clean and odourless place away from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures., Best before: see base of can.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Best served chilled
Number of uses
1 Pack contains 1 portion
Name and address
- Sanpellegrino S.p.A,
- San Pellegrino Terme (BG),
- Loc. Ruspino,
- UK Consumer Enquiries:
- Freephone - 0800 000030
- Ireland: Stafford Lynch Ltd.
- Tel: (+353.1) 802 3100
- Web address: www.sanpellegrinofruitbeverages.com/uk
330 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 ml||Per Portion 330 ml||% RI* Per 330 ml|
|Energy||87 kJ||286 kJ||-|
|-||20 kcal||67 kcal||3 %|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 %|
|Of Which Saturates||0 g||0 g||0 %|
|Carbohydrate||4,7 g||15,5 g||6 %|
|Of Which Sugars||4,7 g||15,5 g||17 %|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g||-|
|Protein||0,1 g||0,4 g||1 %|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0 %|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Pack contains 1 portion||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016