Tresemme Protect Heat Defence Styling Spray 300Ml
- Always remember to apply our pro performance TRESemme Heat Defence Spray before hair-drying, straightening or curling your hair. Whether you want to keep your frizz at bay with a long-lasting smooth finish, add volume, body and bounce, or simply protect your hair against damage from daily blow-drying, TRESemme has a range of blow-dry protection products for you. The full range promises to protect against damage that is caused by the heat from hairdryers, and help keep your hair looking healthy.
- If you are looking for body and bounce, try our Volumising Blow-Dry Crème. If it is a super smooth shine you are after, give our Smooth & Shine Blow-Dry Mist a go. If you have normal to thick hair and want help to control frizz, why not pick up our Frizz-Free Blow-Dry Crème. And if you just want to protect and care for your hair, try our TRESemme Heat Protect Spray.
- To apply all TRESemme Blow-Dry Protection products, apply a small amount to damp hair from root to tip, focusing on the lengths to protect your hair from heat damaged caused by your hairdryer. All products give protection up to 230◦C, so you are covered from heat damage caused by straighteners and curlers too.
- Putting pro performance in your hands every day. For more Pro tips from our stylists, visit www.tresemme.com/uk
- If you love TRESemme Heat Protect Spray, don’t keep it a secret. Leave a review and share your tips.
- TRESemme Heat Defence Spray protects hair from the damage caused by daily blow-drying, straightening, and curling
- Our professional quality Heat Defence Spray helps protect hair from damage while blow-drying, straightening and curling
- Use TRESemme Heat defence hairspray for a natural healthy-looking style
- The Heat protect volumising spray with the lightweight mist will care for your hair from root to tip, creating body and bounce
- Protecting from 230◦C, this heat protection spray is your blow-dry saviour to help prevent hair breakage and keep it looking healthy
- Apply a small amount of the heat defence spray to damp hair from root to tip, to help protect your hair from heat
- Pack size: 300millilitre
Aqua, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Potassium Dimethicone PEG-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Oleth-20, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Trideceth-12, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Quaternium-26, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, Parfum, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable. Caution: flammable. Do not spray on naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Do not use near or do not place container on polished or painted surfaces. Keep away from eyes and out of reach of children. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019