- Energy845kJ 200kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 303kJ / 72kcal
- Strawberry flavoured meal replacement shake for weight control with sweetener.
- Tesco Slim Strawberry Shakes Tesco Slim is a range of meal replacement shakes and bars created to help you control your nutritional intake whether you’re planning to lose weight or just replace the occasional meal. Every product is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. This shake is made with real strawberries for a meal replacement that’s full of flavour. This meal replacement should always be made up with skimmed milk as directed to ensure an adequate intake of nutrients and a healthy weight loss. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, adolescent or planning to embark on a prolonged weight loss programme, we recommend that you consult a doctor before using these products. Tesco Slim replacements are intended for use as part of an energy restricted diet and can be used to replace two meals a day, which contributes to weight loss. Substituting one of the main daily meals of an energy restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight. Or just occasionally replace a meal with a Tesco Slim shake or bar. Always have one healthy balanced meal a day. Tesco Slim should not be used as a total diet replacement. Always drink plenty of low calorie fluids (at least 6 8 glasses per day) to maintain an adequate daily fluid intake. 321 3 Healthy snacks (aim for roughly 100 150kcal per snack) 2 Tesco Slim meal replacements (shakes or bars) 1 healthy meal (healthy meal 600kcal (women), 800kcal (men) At least 6 8 glasses of water per day and plenty of fruit and vegetables as snacks and as part of your healthy meal
INGREDIENTS: Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Proteins, Inulin, Maltodextrin, Soya Oil, Soya Protein, Flavourings, Thickeners (Xanthan Gum, Carboxymethylcellulose), Strawberry Powder (1.5%), Magnesium Carbonate, Beetroot Juice Powder, Salt, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Vitamin C, Sweetener (Sucralose), Ferric Diphosphate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Vitamin A, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Manganese Sulphate, Cupric Sulphate, Antioxidants (Alpha-Tocopherol, Fatty Acid Esters of Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B2.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Use 250ml of cold skimmed milk. Add the contents of one sachet (29g). Shake or whisk until fully mixed. This meal replacement should always be made up with skimmed milk as directed to ensure an adequate intake of nutrients and a healthy weight loss.
Number of uses
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding, adolescent or planning to embark on a prolonged weight loss programme, we recommend that you consult a doctor before using these products.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
290g e (10 x 29g)
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||One sachet (29g) with 250ml skimmed milk|
|Energy||303kJ / 72kcal||845kJ / 200kcal|
|Vitamin A||110µg (14%NRV)||307µg (38%NRV)|
|Vitamin D||0.57µg (11%NRV)||1.60µg (32%NRV)|
|Vitamin E||1.4mg (12%NRV)||4.0mg (33%NRV)|
|Vitamin K||8.6µg (11%NRV)||24.0µg (32%NRV)|
|Vitamin C||12mg (15%NRV)||33mg (41%NRV)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.16mg (15%NRV)||0.45mg (41%NRV)|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.42mg (30%NRV)||1.18mg (84%NRV)|
|Niacin||2.1mg (13%NRV)||5.8mg (36%NRV)|
|Vitamin B6||0.23mg (16%NRV)||0.64mg (46%NRV)|
|Folic Acid||33µg (16%NRV)||91µg (46%NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||1.11µg (44%NRV)||3.09µg (124%NRV)|
|Biotin||8.9µg (18%NRV)||24.8µg (50%NRV)|
|Pantothenic Acid||1.2mg (20%NRV)||3.4mg (57%NRV)|
|Potassium||194mg (10%NRV)||541mg (27%NRV)|
|Chloride||149mg (19%NRV)||415mg (52%NRV)|
|Calcium||168mg (21%NRV)||469mg (59%NRV)|
|Phosphorus||130mg (19%NRV)||363mg (52%NRV)|
|Magnesium||40.6mg (11%NRV)||113.4mg (30%NRV)|
|Iron||2.0mg (14%NRV)||5.5mg (39%NRV)|
|Zinc||1.7mg (17%NRV)||4.7mg (47%NRV)|
|Copper||0.14mg (14%NRV)||0.38mg (38%NRV)|
|Manganese||0.2mg (10%NRV)||0.7mg (35%NRV)|
|Selenium||7.7µg (14%NRV)||21.5µg (39%NRV)|
|Iodine||43.9µg (29%NRV)||122.5µg (82%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019