Tesco Ultraslim Strawberry 10X29grams
- Energy852kJ 202kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 305.40kJ (72.30kcal)
- Strawberry flavour meal replacement shake for weight control, no added sugar, with sweetener.
- Tesco Ultra Slim Strawberry Flavour Meal Replacement Powder
Maltodextrin, Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Proteins, Inulin, Soya Oil, Soya Protein, Flavourings, Thickeners (Xanthan Gum, Carboxymethylcellulose), Strawberry Powder (Strawberry, Sugar, Corn Starch, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins)), Potassium Citrate, Colour (Beetroot Red), Salt, Magnesium Carbonate, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferric Pyrophosphate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin D (DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Cholecalciferol), Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulphate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-Pantothenate), Cupric Carbonate, Antioxidants (Fatty Acid Esters of Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopherol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Folate (Folic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Add 250ml of cold skimmed milk into a suitable container. Add the contents of one sachet (29g) and shake until fully mixed. This meal replacement should always be made up with skimmed milk as directed to ensure an adequate intake of nutrients and a healthy weight loss.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.If you are pregnant, breast feeding, adolescent or planning to embark on a prolonged weight loss programme, we recommend that you consult a doctor before using these products.Always drink plenty of low calorie fluids (at least 2 litres per day) to maintain an adequate daily fluid intake.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
290g e (10 x 29g)
|Typical Values||100ml prepared contains||One sachet (29g) with skimmed milk (250ml) contains|
|Energy||305.40kJ (72.30kcal)||852.07kJ (201.72kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016